GRABNER Minivap VP Vision
MINIVAP VP Vision measures gasoline, jet fuel, crude oil, LPG and solvents. The analyzer provides a wide pressure range of 0 - 2000 kPa, without compromising precision. Long-term testing has demonstrated an unmatched repeatability of less than 0.2 kPa. The newly developed Grabner 2D-Correction™ (273 points) and exact piston positioning guarantee that accurate and precise results are received over the full measuring range. MINIVAP VP Vision incorporates Grabner´s Sampling Pro™ valve design, which during ruggedness tests proved to be the best-in-class piston based design for minimizing cross contamination between various sample types. MINIVAP VP Vision is Engineered for Excellence!
MINIVAP VP Vision complies with:
- ASTM D6378 - Vapor Pressure of Gasoline (VPx)
- ASTM D5191 (Dry Vapor Pressure Equivalent)
- ASTM D6377 - Vapor Pressure of Crude Oil (VPCRx)
- ASTM D6897 - Vapor Pressure of LPG up to 2000 kPa
- ASTM D5188 - (V/L-Ratio)
- EN 13016 - 1 (Air Saturated Vapor Pressure)
- EN 13016 - 2 (Absolute Vapor Pressure)
- IP 394 & 409 & 481
- JIS K2258-2, SHT 0769, GOST 52340
- US EPA approved Grabner test method for highest accuracy
- Unmatched precision for the VP measurement of gasoline and aviation fuels, crude oil, LPG, hydrocarbon solvents and chemical compounds
- Pressure range from 0 - 2000 kPa
- Unique 2-D Correction™ to ensure highest measuring precision over the full testing range
- Built-in shaker to generate rapid equilibrium for crude oil and V/L tests
- Smallest sample size: 1 ml w/o rinsing
- Fast measurements: Results in 5 minutes
- Automatic sample introduction and cell cleaning through piston-based design
- No vacuum pump or sample preparation necessary!
- Sampling ProTM valve design, best in class for minimizing sample cross contamination
- Thermoelectric temperature control - no external cooling necessary
- Maintenance free through central lubrication system; rapid oil refill w/o disassembling
- Cleanable, reuseable filter assembly
- 10“ industry-proven full color touchscreen
- Modern, app-like user interface with big buttons; works also with gloves - no stylus required!
- Customized measurement templates
- Unique PDF results sheet with pressure and temperature graphics
- Fast Mode™ Method: Runs D5191 and D5188 in combination
- Full calibration history and calibration backup function
- Certified for use in cold, dry and damp heat environment (EN60068-2-1, EN 600068-2-78, EN 60068-2-14)
- Shockproof and vibration-resistant portable design (EN 60068-2-6, EN 60068-2-27)
- Ideal for laboratory and field use
Tired of typing in sample names?
Just connect an off-the-shelf USB barcode scanner and scan in those samples names instead!
For More Information and request for brochure
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit an online request HERE.
Tel: +65 65703886