KRÜSS Ross Miles Foam Analyzer
KRUSS Ross Miles Foam Analyzer – RMFA is the world's first instrument for automatic measurements of foamability and foam stability in accordance with ASTM D 1173.
Tasks and applications
- Foams for washing and cleaning
- Foams in body care products
- Surfactant development
- Flotation as a method for separating solids
- Foam-inhibiting and foam-reducing agents (Antifoamers / Defoamers)
- Foam prevention for paints and varnishes, process and waste water and cooling lubricants
- Automatic foam height measurement in accordance with ASTM D 1173 with a resolution of 0.4 mm
- Able to use standardized columns
- Securely fixed column so that the reservoir solution always enters the presented liquid in the center.
- Simple handling with an optional rack beneath the RMFA with a collection vessel into which the liquid can be emptied.
- Supplied with ADVANCE, the software for the RMFA allowing creation of measuring template with a single click.
- It ensures quick compilation of multiple measurements in comparison tables and chart.
The only automatic foam analyzer following the standard in accordance with ASTM D 1173 !