HUBER Chillers : Minichiller and Unichiller
Unichillers are intelligent chillers which can be used as an environmentally friendly and economic alternative to tap water for process cooling. Low temperatures increase efficiency and recovery rates in gas condensation processes. In contrast to tap water a desired setpoint can be selected between -10/- 20°C to +80°C and controlled with a temperature stability of ±0,5 K. The product range includes 27 air cooled and 26 water cooled models, with cooling powers from 0,3 kW to 50 kW. Most models can be factory fitted with a heater. The casings are made of high quality stainless steel to ensure long life.
Optional Heater - All units can be factory fi tted with optional heating and independent over-temperature protection. Increasing the maximum working temperature to +100°C and the temperature stability to ± 0,2 K. The new construction allows constant operation in ambient temperatures up to +40°C. The water-cooled models are especially quiet and require little cooling water even at full cooling power. Despite the increasing costs of water the ROI is exceptionally short. All models with maximum pump pressure of 2,5 bar have an adjustable bypass and a pressure gauge.
- Space saving tower design: small dimensions, high powers
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Reliable continuous operation with alarm and early warning functions
- Pilot ONE with Plug & Play technology
- Splash protection of display
- Large and full colour 5,7“ TFT touchscreen
- Digital level indicator
- Simple to fill and drain
- Connections for RS232, USB and Ethernet
- Strong pumps for systems with large pressure drops
- High flow rates for optimal heat transfer
- External Pt100 sensor via 4-wire Lemo connector
- 5-Point calibration
- IP-class to IEC EN 60529: 21
Options (factory fitted)
- Heater and adjustable over temperature protection
- VPC (Variable Pressure Control) with steplessly variable bypass and pressure sensor
- Winter operation for use in low temperature external environments
- Weather protection
- Tropical versions for environmental temperature up to +45 °C
- Stronger pumps
There is a wide range of Huber Chillers available to choose from. Applications from basic bench top lab scale condensation process to Industrial/production scale cooling of operation units are easy solutions that can be provided by Huber Chillers. Think of all the cost savings that you could make by substituting your current condensation processes from tap water to circulating chillers.
For More Information and request for brochure
Email : email@example.com
Submit an online request HERE.
Tel: +65 65703886
WhatsApp us @ +65 97432734