ERALYTICS Eraflash Flash Point Tester
The ERAFLASH flash point tester series uses the continuously closed cup flash point standards ASTM D6450 and ASTM D7094. A round-robin test by ASTM showed no statistical bias, proving that the ASTM D7094 and the ASTM D93 Pensky Martens method are interchangeable.
Since 2013, ASTM D7094 has been accepted in ASTM fuel specifications. Available Models:ERAFLASH:
- Flash Point Testing in the range of -25 ˚C to 420 ˚C
- ERAFLASH S10: Unattended Flash Point Testing of up to 10 samples
- ERAFLASH LT: Low Temperature Flash Point Testing down to -40 ˚C
- Safe flash point testing with no open flames or glowing wires
- Highest temperature range (-25 ˚C to 420 ˚C) on the market with a single analyzer
- Unmatched heating and cooling rates using Peltier Boost Technology™ (PBT)
- Small sample volume (1 ml or 2 ml)
- Low temperature (-40 ˚C) is achievable with Eralytics stacked Peltier design
- First 10-position autosampler for flash point testing
- Advanced electrode protection and self-cleaning ignition system to minimize cleaning and maintenance
- QuickCal – Dry Block Calibration with Eralytics unique directly attached Temperature Calibration Block
- Automatic fuel dilution measurement for the analysis of used engine oil
- Over 100 000 detailed test reports stored in internal memory
- Continuously Closed Cup Flash Point (CCCFP) method for maximum safety.
- Peltier Boost Technology (PBT) for maximum speed range.
- Contamination Prevention Technology (CPT) for minimum maintenance.
- It makes the Eraflash a safe, reliable, fast & highly efficient flash point tester with an unmatched temperature range!